Visit the Demuth Museum
The Demuth Museum is located in historic downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania on East King Street. There is on-street parking and a parking garage on Duke Street just around the corner. We welcome your visit and have provided the following FAQs to assist you.
Individual admission is by donation.
1. What are the Demuth Museum's Hours of Operation?
Demuth Museum Hours of Operation
2. Where is the Demuth Museum located?
3. On which holidays will the Demuth Museum be closed?
The Museum will be closed for the following holidays:
4. Can you provide me with directions to the Demuth Museum?
5. I would like to take a group tour. Can you provide me with more information?
If you would like our staff to give your group a guided tour of the museum, we request a donation of $4 per person. Please request a guided tour when making your visiting arrangements with the staff. If you need to cancel your trip, please notify the staff as far ahead of the date as possible.top
6. Where can I find additional information to download about visiting the Demuth Museum with my school or private group?
We are currently producing a new visitors' guide. Please check again soon.top
7. What is near the Demuth Museum?